Reservation of Exit-Seats (XL-Seats)
For the upcoming winter-season 2018/2019 it will be possible to make reservations prior to departure for XL-Seats in Exit-rows for flights operated by our partner TUIfly (X3).
The fee for XL-seat reservations is charged per person and per route:
XL-Seats in Exit-Row - EUR 15,- per person per route. XL-Seat reservations are only bookable on request and subject to availability at the time of booking.
Please note: Requests for XL-Seats are only possible at the FlyCar-booking department via phone (+49 (0) 6543 . 818 53 – 10) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to confirmation from FlyCar.
Please furthermore note that due to the regulating agency's security restrictions, the following persons are not permitted to book XL seats (in the emergency exit row):
- Babies and children up to 15 years old
- Those who travel with pets in the cabin
- Expectant mothers
- People with physical and/or mental disabilities
- People with limited mobility due to body size, illness or age
- Person accompanying a passenger who needs assistance in an emergency situation (e.g. infant/child)
- People who do not understand, speak or write German or English
In addition, an extension belt may not be used in the emergency exit rows.
When you make a seat reservation in the emergency row, you confirm that these criteria do not apply for you or for the people for whom the booking is made and that you will be supportive of the cabin crew in case of an emergency. If this is not the case, the airline is entitled to assign the respective people to other seats without refunding the processing fee. In questionable cases, the decision of the cabin crew is final.